An independently owned pharmacy that seeks to provide the personalized attention and service that isn't available at chain stores, Halethorpe Pharmacy says that it treats customers like neighbors because they are—both the chief pharmacist and the owner grew up in the neighborhood.
Aside from dispensing prescription medication, Halethorpe Pharmacy also carries medical equipment and supplies, such as diabetic shoe fittings and other diabetic supplies.
- Fax: 410-247-9110
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 9am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major drug plans accepted. We bill Medicare A&B and Blue Cross/Blue Shield for diabetic supplies including therapeutic shoes for diabetics. We accept all Medicare D plans.
- Licenses: In addition to dispensing prescriptions, we are a vaccination pharmacy. We can administer Flu, Shingles and Pneumonia Vaccinations. We are also licensed to fit therapeutic shoes for diabetics.
- Accreditations/certifications: ABCOP Medicare Accredited Pharmacy
- Affiliations: EPIC Pharmacies
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No