English Consul Volunteer Fire Association
Formed in 1941, the English Consul Volunteer Fire Department is one of the few institutions to perpetuate the name of English Consul, the former 254-acre estate of William Dawson, the first British consul in Baltimore after the War of 1812. The ECVFD provides fire and EMS service to communities in the southwest corner of Baltimore County, and does mutual aid response into Baltimore City and Anne Arundel County.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs.
- Founding Date: 1941
- Services: Fire suppression, EMS first response
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of trucks: 6
- Fire department services: Engine, Rescue
- Type: Volunteer