Invite a friend
Arbutus United Methodist Bible Study
More About Arbutus United Methodist Church
Arbutus Methodist Episcopal Sunday School was established in 1906 and began meeting in a blacksmith shop. A new building was erected on the corner of Maple Avenue at Shelbourne Road. The first worship service was held there on New Year's Day, 1961. A building addition to expand educational facilities was erected in 1983.
The church has several ministries, including computer training, study groups and music. The church also operates the Southwest Emergency Services, which provides food and money for families in urgent need.
Other events here
- 'Tribute, Honoring, Celebration, Praise Ceremony' Is Set for June 7 Sat, Jun 7, 2014, 5:00 pm–9:30 pm